Wilderness Therapy – Life Engineering
Training you in Wilderness Therapeutic Approaches and Interventions
Training you to help others to…
Remember Their Dreams
Re-awaken Their Human Potential
Change Their Life
eQe is an Approved NCFE and CACHE Training Centre
Accredited Training Centre: 9000398
Our Training and Interventions
For all children, in all schools – We work with children with a broad range of issues, ranging from mainstream children with everyday basic social and emotional issues, low confidence and low self-esteem, through to children with deeper issues, behavioural issues, and additional identified and diagnosed issues like ASD, ADHD, MLD / SLD. Our training is explicitly therapeutic, targeting identified children. Designed to actively and explicitly enhance mental health and wellbeing, and to boost personal development of all children and young adults from age 4 up to 24.
- Our Level 2 Award Training and Qualification and portfolio of Wilderness Therapeutic Interventions are tried and tested since 2010, and designed exclusively for implementation by trained school staff. All of our Interventions are Impact Assessed, showing on average 88% of participants reduce their Total Difficulties Scores and 95.5% improve their Pro Social Scores.
- Our Certificate-Level Training and Qualification is designed for all children’s workers, to design and implement your own Wilderness Therapeutic Interventions.
- These are accredited qualifications. All of our Wilderness Therapeutic Training is independently accredited by the NCFE / CACHE on the Customised Qualifications framework.
Rediscover yourself, reclaim your life and achieve your potential. The Ancient Vision Quest process in the Scottish wilderness.
This is multi-disciplinary training covering all required skills for running Wilderness Therapeutic Interventions and assessing impact, including:
- Bushcraft and Outdoor Skills
- Therapeutic Group Management Outdoors
- Therapeutic Approaches, Activities, Application and Best Practice
- Wilderness Therapy and Rites of Passage
- Age / Ability / Issue Appropriate Targeting
- Change and Transition Management
- Design, Structure and Implementation of Wilderness Therapeutic Interventions
- eQe 4-Dimensions Therapeutic Impact Assessment Approaches and Reporting
Want to find out more? Contact us using the form below…
“By the end of the day, the whole group had identified their own personal visions and desires for the year ahead; worked through group and team visions, fears and concerns that were now in the open for management to take away and consider; and they had agreed a single primary vision and achieved a corporate sense of mission for the year ahead.”
Clarity & Focus…
“A very rewarding day for the participants. …It had achieved clarity and focus.”
Creative Problem Solving…
“I led a Creative Problem Solving session with the Senior Leadership Team and it was very productive – thanks again for such a great course!”